MillionaireMatch.com - the best dating site for sexy, successful singles!
Click on the image above to shop for Pure Romance products!
Flirting Tips that You Need to Try
Written by: Akua Hinds
June 8, 2017
Flirting is an art form that breathes new life into a connection. If you want to draw the right person closer to you, then you need to up your flirting technique. There are many different ways that you can flirt, and you need to flirt in effective ways that won’t embarrass you and the person who you’re flirting with. It’s important that you flirt in a way that is charming and yet, non-threatening so that the object of your affection doesn’t shy away from you. Here are 5 ways that you can get your flirt on:
1. Send a flirty text to the person you’re interested in. Your flirty texts should be genuine and harmless. A message like “Today is such a nice day. It would be an even better day if I was spending it with you,” is a sweet message that doesn’t have a threatening or creepy tone.
2. If you want to leave an even more lasting impression, write a flirty note on paper and hand or mail the note to the person who you desire. With most people these days using their tablets and cell phones to send messages, you’ll get major points for making your feelings known the old fashioned way and actually putting pen to paper.
3. Give a compliment and smile while you’re doing it! Who doesn’t love receiving compliments? When you compliment someone, you’re letting that person know that you are noticing who they are and you want to let them know that you like what you see.
4. Ask your crush to help you put on a piece of jewelry. This advice can apply to both sexes. Both men and women wear chains around their necks and wrists. Ask your crush to help you put on your jewelry for you. Just tell him or her that the clasp is too complicated for you and you’d appreciate a helping hand. This way, you’ll have some innocent and flirtatious bodily contact with each other.
5. Ask for a compliment for yourself. Fishing for compliments is a great way to flirt. Ask your crush’s opinion on your clothes, your perfume/cologne, anything that you can think of to engage in conversation. When the time seems right, steer the conversation towards the two of you spending time together one on one and getting to know each other over tea or cocktails.
If you’re really serious about trying to get your flirt on, consider taking a few classes from a dating coach. An experienced relationship coach can teach you proper etiquette as well as help groom you to become a masterful flirter who attracts the right kind of attention that you’re looking for. You’re never too young or too old to flirt! You might just need to find the right formula for you that will help you to attract your ideal companion. Following these flirting tips and hiring a dating coach will help you build your confidence and increase your dating opportunities.
InterracialMatch.com - the best interracial dating site!
Akua Hinds works as a journalist, actress, music performer & instructor, owner of 3 dating sites www.InterracialDesires.net, www.RichSinglesDate.net, www.ChristianPartner.co, and independent business owner at www.PureRomance.ca/AkuaHinds & www.PureRomance.com/AkuaHinds selling passion products. Please visit www.AkuaHinds.com for more information.